Workshop Services & Repairs
The range and extent of our in-house and onsite hydraulic repairs, diagnostics and systems maintenance is extensive.
Hyteco is widely acknowledged as an industry leader in providing proficient, responsive and dependable servicing and repairs of a wide range of fluid power and associated equipment. The depth of expertise and the overall capability within the company includes our competent and experienced Service tradespeople and our specialised workshop equipment, facilities and practices within the Service Department. All this is backed-up with our high standards of workmanship, quality products, friendly customer support and after-sales service.
The range and extent of our in-house and onsite hydraulic repairs, diagnostics and systems maintenance is extensive and includes:-
- Onsite 24/7 field repairs and servicing with a highly responsive capability and fully resourced service vehicles for all onsite work and emergency call outs
- Cylinder repairs and overhauls from full strip-down, testing, diagnostics, machining honing, structural fabrication, seal replacement and pressure testing
- Power unit manufacture and refurbishment utilising all aspects of design, manufacturing, upgrading and the supply of power units, including energy efficient variable-speed drives
- System installations and upgrades including complete installations of large and smaller system, energy efficiency upgrades, piping and commissioning
- Testing and diagnostics facilities including a multi-functional hydraulic test bench, 100 HP variable speed drive, and electro-hydraulic testing and calibration.
- Preventive and scheduled maintenance on plant and equipment, from systematic site inspections, components performance testing, fluid contamination and filtration checks
- General machining and fabrication of components mechanical equipment and machinery framework
Full hose repair and assembly service supported by an extensive range of quality hose and fittings, including mining, earthmoving and industrial hoses.
Cylinder Repairs and Overhauls
Undertaking cylinder repairs, overhauls and re-manufacturing to best engineering practices, while achieving tight delivery times, is the core and basis of Hyteco’s high reputation and is widely acknowledged by our regular Customers.
Our experienced Service Technicians, Machinists and Fabricators are highly trained and experienced in the construction, critical parameters and duty demands required of the industrial and earthmoving cylinders we repair, overhaul or remanufacture. We fully understand and adopt correct dynamic seal design, selection and application to ensure all tolerances and contact surfaces are on spec to handle the high induced pressures and achieve maximum working life.
Overall, we provide the full range of cylinder services; full strip-down, testing, diagnostics, machining honing, structural fabrication, rod straightening, seal replacement and pressure testing.
We also offer a complete onsite cylinder service if required, from site removal, pickup, repair, return and finally to site replacement.
24/7 Onsite and Field Services
Hyteco’s Service Dept has a very comprehensive onsite and field service capability, utilising highly trained and experienced Service Technicians with many years of field experience, supported with fully-resourced service vehicles, mobile field facilities and dedicated hydraulic servicing and testing equipment. This ensures we are always ready to provide high quality and timely onsite and field repairs efficiently and effectively, whenever a call is made.
Our Preventative Maintenance program covers a range of scheduled fluid power services from systematic site inspections, components performance testing, fluid contamination and filtration checks, and offers guidance and advice on improving systems, component life and good work practices.
With our fully mobile field services capability, and our dedicated and experienced Technicians, we are committed to providing real Customer value on all the services we offer:
- 24 hour – 7 day service and repair call outs
- Component and systems servicing and repairs
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Scheduled PM servicing,
- System up-grades, installations and commissioning
- Power unit fluid re-conditioning and filter replacement
- Hose manufacture and replacement
- Mechanical and general equipment repairs
- Welding and fabrication
Testing and Diagnostics Facilities
Over many years Hyteco has developed, updated and extended the range and functionality of in-house and field testing equipment and support facilities to fully diagnose both the older and traditional hydraulic equipment, and the latest proportional, servo and digitally controlled components.
These up-to-date diagnostic and testing resources are necessary in ensuring the components and systems we service, repair, remanufacture or install are completed, fully tested and re-set to their specifications, and presented with full assurance to the Customer.
The extent of in-house and field test and diagnostic resources, include:-
- Multi-functional dual operated 50 HP hydraulic test bench
- 100 HP Variable Speed Drive,
- 5000 Nm Hydraulic motor dyno test unit
- Multi-functional digital, analogue and proportional valve test unit
- Digital Data Logging Units with full array of electronic pressure, speed and temperature transducers and flow turbines, providing graph and raw test data
- 600 l/min Portable Analogue flow meter in-house, plus several at 400 l/min, standard on each service vehicle
- Hydrostatic testing of hoses and pipes to the MDG41 Guidelines for fluid power system safety at mines